Sunday, December 06, 2009

Productive Weekend

I had a crazy weekend, trying to complete everything for Christmas presents not to mention domestic chores...ew. I had:
  1. loads and loads of laundry.
  2. Running to Wal-Mart (I HATE going anywhere this time of year. I wanted to poke someone's eyes out.)
  3. Vauuming, dishes (since we don't have a dishwasher....bigger ew!)
  4. Sewing
  5. Cleaning my bathroom
  6. Christmas presents to make
It was just one of those days where it all came to a head. My messy, cluttered, dirty, disastrous dwelling and endless list of To-Do's had become E-NOUGH! Baa-Haa (my hubby's nickname) called me "the Monster of December 5th". I was not amused. Due to money being tight (Baa Haa is in grad school), we decided we would make the presents that we could this year. I needed to get crackin.
In spite of my momentary meltdown, I actually got quite a bit done and was really proud of myself. I crawled into my bed last night (with freshly clean sheets mmmmm:) feeling quite satisfied. Here are some of the things I worked on. I will post more process pictures of each project when I get them all finished.

Something fun with these is in the works.... I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Isn't this cute?! My sewing skills are not the best. I hope it doesn't look ghetto.

Disney gave me the idea.

This is for my MIL. They aren't quite done, I'm adding wire to the top for picture holders like they did here.

These cute little purse notebooks are for my husband's nieces.

Linds at That's So Cuegly gave me the step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments! Leave me a message so I know you stopped by and can visit your blog too.