Monday, October 12, 2009

WELCOME!

I have been meaning to put this blog together for a while now. I have one for my personal life and family but since it is set to private it makes the sharing of my re-do projects difficult. SO....I brainstormed with my darling husband about who I am and what I'm about and what drives me to re-do things...and this blog was born! My Grandma Cluff is seriously the most amazingly incredible, faithful, never wavering, FUNNY, accepting, loving woman I have ever met. Anyone who has ever met her loves her. She is Grandma Cluff to everyone, including my cousins on the other side of my family. AND she's thrifty:) Being raised during the Depression her motto was "Use it up, wear it out. Make it do or do without" My mother was raised with that same thrifty spirit and that saying was used in our home more times than I could ever count. I think that is partly what drives me to want to re-use and re-do things to get more use out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments! Leave me a message so I know you stopped by and can visit your blog too.