I have this cute little white hope chest thingy that I bought at Target several years ago for $10 and put together myself. I have taken it with me when I have moved 7 times in the last 4 years . It has a few scuffs but for the most part it is still in pretty good condition. I had held everything from shoes to blankets, towels to purses. I LOVE IT! Anyway, this new re-doing furniture thing made me want to do something fun with it because I am kinda tired of just the plain white. I added the cushion to the top and it was so awful I couldn't sleep that night and had to get up and finish it.
I cleaned the surfaces and measured them. Then I used my paper cutter to trim the desired paper down to size and mod podge it on. Our bedroom color scheme is chocolate brown, white and pale blue, hence the color choice.
Front panels done. Now to remove the cover and do the top...
I had never removed staple-gun staples so I was in for a bit of a surprise. I had to man handle them a bit with a flat head screwdriver and some pliers but I got the job done.
Ahhh, MUCH better! The paper might be a bit much I guess, but it's better than it was! Now we just need a bedroom big enough to hold more than our king sized bed:)